We have chosen for you the roads that most entertain us...
- Ride in the nature among the olive trees that grow on the terraces with dry stone walls, a UNESCO heritage...
- Accept the challenge on the roads of the great champions, the Cipressa and the Poggio della Milano Sanremo
- Epic climb Riviera, from the sea to the pre-alps, the effort will be rewarded with a breathtaking view
- The Cinque Terre: fishing villages on the coasts of the jagged Liguria di Levante, a unique landscape in which to pedal...
- Pisa: arrivals pedaling in Piazza dei Miracoli, with the famous leaning tower, the Romanesque Cathedral and the Baptistery
- Lucca: defense against the Renaissance city walls to be discovered by bicycle or on foot.
- Bike tour leader
- Every day a different route: 6 daily guided tours
- assistance service and luggage transport
- mechanical corner, bike room, bike washing area
- mechanical assistance and bike fitting
- carbon racing bike rental, gravel bike
Sleep and eat
- Buffet breakfast, dinner, light lunch, tastings and snacks
- Liguria: Villa Giada Bike resort, Imperia
- Tuscany: Grand Hotel Esplanade, Viareggio
Discover the place
- visit and tasting in a Ligurian oil mill
- picnic by bike on the Cipressa (Milan-Sanremo)
- tastings of Tuscan wines and cheeses
- boat trip to the 5 Terre
- SPA entrance in Viareggio
- Relax in the pool at the Resort
- shuttle bus transfers from Imperia to the 5 lands and Tuscany
- luggage transport
- Tour Leader for the duration of the trip
- Guides for cycling
- Overnight in standard rooms or suites
- Breakfast, light lunch upon return of the excursion or tasting
- 4 dinners included and suggestions for restaurants and typical restaurants
- from March to June
- from September to November
- minimum group 6 people
- activities for people who don't ride
What are you waiting for? Contact us for the detailed program of your holiday and to come and ride with us! We are waiting for you!!!
Starting from € 959.00 per person for 9 days / 8 nights
Bike rental starting from € 290.00 for the whole tour.