- Saturday: arrival and accommodation in the apartments. Assembling your bicycle or picking up the rental one. 18.30 information on the routes, opportunities, services and the program. Dinner in hotel
- Sunday: 9.00 am, after a substantial breakfast buffet, everyone riding free from traffic congestion. Return to the resort for a light lunch. Dinner in hotel.
- Monday:9 am, after breakfast, riding a new route. Stop for a light lunch with tasting and guided visit to a mill. Return to the structure. Dinner in hotel.
- Tuesday: 9 am ready, after the buffet breakfast, we leave again for a new experience. Stop for a picnic with a view. In the afternoon return to the hotel. Dinner in hotel.
- Wednesday: from 7.30 to 10.00 breakfast. Free day, our staff is available to suggest many opportunities to make the most of this day: Whalewatching, to admire the Cetacean Sanctuary by motorboat, lunch on board a fishing boat, trip on a vintage boat, day relax at the beach ...
- Thursday: 9.00 am, after a substantial breakfast buffet, everyone riding free from traffic congestion. Return to the resort for a light lunch. Dinner in hotel.
- Friday: 9 am ready, after the buffet breakfast, we leave for the last experience of the week. Return to the resort for a light lunch, relax by the pool, and dinner at the hotel.
- Dario: Owner and managing director of Villa Giada Bike Resort, bike lover
Max Peirano: 2015 and 2016 ACSI World Veterans Champion “Mountain
biker” athlete specializing in Cross Country and Granfondo competitions
with excellent technical driving skills
- Luca C.: Former professional cyclist, biomechanical expert, athletic trainer and masseur for the national MTB
- Luca G.: Off-road cycling master of the Italian Cycling Federation
- Angelo Alp MTB Expert: Guide with accompanying patent of the MTB Italian Association, member of Alpi del Mare Outdoor Navafreeride
- Renzo Family MTB Expert: Master MTB FCI at Imperia MTB school, Mtb Guide A.m.i. Uisp
- Andrea D-F-G Expert: Gravity / freeride / enduro MTB guide and enduro / cross country / all mountain rides also with electric bikes
- Marco Historical Expert: Guide of the National Academy of Mtb and Sommelier A.I.S. Riviera dei Fiori Outdoor
- Danilo Tour Tutor Expert: MTB Guide and Road Bike certified National Academy MTB
- Alberto E-Bike Expert: Certified E-bike guide, Mtb National Academy
- Rocco Soft Bike guide Expert Mtb National Academy guide
- Tino Certified bike mechanic