- The aim is to research and admire the species of mammals resident in the International Cetacean Sanctuary in their natural habitat.
- Once you leave the last port of embarkation, after 30 minutes of sailing towards the open sea, you reach a depth of 2000/2500, where the probability of sighting is greater. From that moment, actively participate with the crew of the motor vessels in the sighting activity, remembering that patience and perseverance are necessary to be successful.
- This excursion is suitable for an audience of all ages and it is advisable to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and to bring windbreakers, caps, sunglasses, protective cream, photo-video equipment and binoculars.
- Departure from Imperia P. Maurizio - 11:00
- is an excursion in the open sea lasting about 4 hours to discover dolphins and whales in their natural habitat, in the International Sanctuary of Cetaceans.
- The whalewatching excursions are canceled in case of adverse sea weather conditions.
- don't forget windbreaker, hat, sunglasses, protective cream, photo-video equipment and binoculars.
Boat trip with Ketcht "Ciccia"
- Daily excursions can be made departing from the port of Porto Maurizio and returning in the afternoon "weather permitting"
- The day takes place on the Ciccia (kecht of 15 m in 1970 made entirely of wood) accompanied by the captain and skipper who will brighten your day at sea by visiting the natural beauty of our sea, for a maximum of 10 people.
- The daily fee includes: boat trip, on-board staff, fuel, lunch, wine drinks and coffee.
- don't forget swimsuit and towel, hat, sunglasses, protective cream, camera.
Lunch on board of a "Pingone" fishing boat
- This experience begins with participating in a real fishing expedition and ends with the lunch made using the catch itself. This will allow you to experience first-hand the emotions, difficulties, fatigue but also the joys of fishermen's work and the pleasure of seafood cooking.
- Schedule of outings at sea to be agreed and being defined
- In the historic port of Oneglia the trawler is available for dinner from Tuesday to Sunday from 7 to 11 pm, for lunch on Saturday and Sunday from 12 to 3 pm, booking recommended.
- The exit at sea could be canceled in case of adverse sea weather conditions, and in any case it is possible to have lunch or dinner on board in the ancient port of Oneglia.
- for those who suffer from the sea, even lunch or dinner moored in the harbor may not be recommended
Sport fishing, Blue Water Fishing.
- Fishing trips and fishing courses aimed at learning and improving all the techniques.
- Trolling with live trolling, coastal trolling, deep-sea trolling, vertical jigging, Kabura, deep-sea bottom fishing or coastal fishing, evening fishing for calamari with tataki technique.
- Specific fishing courses aimed at teaching how to catch different prey. Daily trips leaving from Imperia (Porto Maurizio).
- Daily trips leaving from Imperia (Porto Maurizio).
- Shuttle available to / from Villa Giada Resort
- This excursion is suitable for an audience of all ages.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and wear windbreaker, hat, sunglasses, protective cream, photo-video equipment.