Aquariums, Museums, Clown Villa. To spend a different day.
Imperia Olive Museum.
The Genoa Aquarium
- The Olive Museum of Imperia is open every day (no Sunday) to let you explore the history and secrets of the Ligurian ingredient par excellence, Oil.
- Imperia Naval Museum opened on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday is located a short distance from the beaches of Borgo Marina takes you to the discovery of the sea.
- Villa Grock in Imperia is the home of the Clown Museum, as well as being a beautiful example of an art nouveau villa with a spectacular garden. Open every Monday afternoon.
- The Aquarium of Genoa is the largest Italian aquarium. Open from 09:00 to 20:00 it will immerse you in the blue of the sea.
- Monte Carlo Aquarium and Oceanographic Museum is open every day to help you discover the secrets of the seabed.