We have chosen for you the roads that most entertain us ...
- Ride in the nature among the olive trees that grow on the terraces with dry stone walls, a UNESCO heritage ...
- Accept the challenge on the roads of the great champions, the Cipressa and the Poggio della Milano Sanremo
- Epic climb Riviera, from the sea to the pre-alps, the effort will be rewarded with a breathtaking view.
- Tour of the Lower Lake: between vineyards, olive groves and rolling hills one finally reaches the lake
- Valpolicella: pedals from Peschiera to Verona and in the Amarone valleys
- The terrace on Lake Garda on Monte Baldo: ride through valleys of olive trees until you get to this breathtaking view
- Multilingual bike manager
- Every day a different route: 6 daily guided tours
- assistance service and luggage transport
- mechanical corner, bike room, bike washing area
- express laundry service
- mechanical assistance and bike fitting
- carbon racing bike rental, gravel bike
Sleep and eat
- Buffet breakfast, dinner, light lunch, tastings and snacks.
- Liguria: Villa Giada Bike resort, Imperia
- Veneto: Hotel Dolci Colli, Peschiera del Garda
Experience the territory
- visit and tasting of a Ligurian oil mill
- picnic by bike on the Cipressa (Milan-Sanremo)
- tasting of Amarone and typical products like honey and black truffle
- Entrance to Villa dei Cedri in Colà di Lazise.
- Relax in the pool at the Resort
- shuttle bus transfers from Imperia to Peschiera del Garda
- luggage transport
- Guides for cycling
- Overnight in standard rooms or suites
- Breakfast, light lunch upon return of the excursion or tasting
- 6 dinners included and suggestions for restaurants and typical restaurants
- from March to June
- from September to November
- minimum group 6 people
- activities for carers
What are you waiting for? Contact us for the detailed program of your holiday and to come and ride with us! We are waiting for you!
Starting from € 799 per person for 9 days / 8 nights
Bike rental starting from € 249 for the whole tour.